Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Shane watson the formal Australian all-rounder made a big statement about CSK Team and MS Dhoni.

Shane watson the formal Australian all-rounder made a big statement about CSK Team and MS Dhoni.
Shane Watson scored a century in the 2018 IPL final for Chennai Super Kings.




Shane watson the formal Australian all-rounder made a big statement about CSK Team and MS Dhoni.


Shane watson the powerful batting all-rounder known for his veternan batting style in IPL and has played many good knocks for CSK franchise under M S Dhoni captaincy.

With the help of Shane watson performance CSK have won the third IPL Trophy in 2018 On which he Scored a centuary in IPL final against Sunriser hyderabad.

He almost repeated his heroics from the previous season in the final against Mumbai Indians, hitting 80 off 59 deliveries before being run out in the final over as CSK fell just short of Mumbai Indians total of 149.

This is the second winning trophy of the IPL for the Shane watson,after winning the title for Rajasthan Royal in 2008.

The prolific all-rounder also had a stint with Royal Challengers Bangalore for two years, during which he helped the Virat kohli and his team to reach the final in 2016.

During an instagram live chat session set-up by Chennai Super Kings,the Australian all-rounder revealed what sets MS Dhoni team's aparts from the other franchises that he has represented and played for two IPL season.

  • Watson Spoke On Instagram Live Chat:-


Watson( left ) and Dhoni( Right ) practising in the net session for the IPL.


  • He said that under M S Dhoni Captaincy the player have the freedom to express themselves and make Runs on the field, if a player fails in few innings in the match, the CSK team management and Dhoni keep Faith and Believe on that player

  • ''Let’s talk in my case in 2019 while performing for my IPL franchise, I felt that I was batting well but I was not scoring runs and unable to contribute for my team. At some instance I feel that they are going to have move on me, but they didn't.''

  • In my last season (2019)- I nearly failed in my 10 games not scoring runs and still get picked,thanku MS Dhoni and coach Stephen Fleming that kept make a trust on me. 

  • ''I sometimes thing that if I was in different franchise team I would be sitting out and running the drinks for the players''- the all-rounder added.

  • Watson credited CSK skipper Dhoni and coach Stephen Fleming for not dropping him and eventually repaid his faith with the string of crucial knocks.

  • "And then when things turned around, which I knew it would at some stage, I thanked Dhoni and Fleming for keeping the faith, and they said there was never any doubt," he said.

  • ''And that's Instance made me feel 10-foot tall,'' Watson said.

  • "That's the power of amazing leadership. To know when to stick with people you believe me, and that's amazing for me. And I am forever indebted to those guys," he said.

  • That trust and faith towards the player make a CSK a better team than any other IPL teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment