Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Cricket news: Virat Kohli will retire on this day, he revealed in a conversation with Peterson.

Cricket news: Virat Kohli will retire on this day, he revealed in a conversation with Peterson.
Virat kohli celebrating its 43rd Odi centuary.

Virat Kohli Will Retire on this Day:-


Virat Kohli is one of the most passionate cricketers going around and likes to wear his hearts on his sleeves when it comes to showcasing his emotions on the pitch. The Indian captain has been one of the most consistent batsmen in the past few years and has already established his credentials as one of the greatest game has ever seen.

He has been one of India's best in the sport and continues to rule batting charts in both ODI and Test formats. Kohli has over the years broken several records with his bat and created several of them. 

New Delhi:- As such, the eyes of everyone in the entire cricket world are focused on what the legendary wicketkeeper batsman Mahendra Singh Dhoni (Mahendra Singh Dhoni) decides about his future. Dhoni has not played international cricket for nearly 9 months and during this time the market of speculation about his retirement has been constantly hot. Mahendra Singh Dhoni retirement is not known, when he will retire, But in an interaction with former England batsman Kevin Pietersen on Instagram, Indian captain Virat Kohli has revealed that when he will quit the game.

Dhoni said, I would like to see whether Virat stays the same throughout his career or not.


 
 VIRAT AND PIETERSON INSTAGRAM CONVERSATION:-


In fact, England's legendary batsman Kevin Pietersen, in a live chat session from Team India captain Virat Kohli (Cricket and personal life) Asked many questions about During this time, Peterson himself shared an excellent conversation, in which he told, I was in the gym and running on the treadmill. There was also Dhoni (MS Dhoni) and he also started running on the treadmill. During this time both of us talked about you and your captaincy. Then Dhoni said that he would definitely like to see if you will be able to keep this much energy, enthusiasm and aggression during your entire career.

The day I would not give 120 percent, I would retire, after hearing this from Kevin Pietersen, Virat Kohli replied that how he is invoiced in every match. Kohli said that he spends everything on the field and his energy level is always at its peak. During this time, Kohli said that the day I would not like to contribute 120 percent on the field, I will retire from this game on the same day.



DHONI INSTRUCTING ON THE FIELD:-


According to Virat Kohli, you can ask Mahendra Singh Dhoni, when I used to play under his captaincy, he would keep saying something to him every over. Was That we can do this, we can do that. I can run from long on and go to long off. I enjoy cricket. I give 120 percent on every ball. I cannot play any other way. I have promised myself that the day I feel that I am not able to play like this, I will say goodbye to this game.

In the end he says my team fellow bowler says that you celebrate the fall of the wicket more than us. But I cannot do anything in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment